Welcome to Galway, the new “gateway” to St. John’s and a community in the most authentic sense of the word – a place where you can live, work and play. From its perch high above the city, Galway is strategically located in the heart of the Avalon Peninsula’s most thriving towns, and just minutes from vibrant downtown St. John’s.
As a partnership project, Galway Living is the combined product of DewCor’s dynamic business sense with Clayton Developments near 60-year history of community building excellence.
DewCor is owned and operated by Danny Williams – a businessperson, lawyer, and former Premier of Newfoundland and Labrador. Established in 2013, DewCor has been a part of several dynamic business ventures, including everything from massive real estate developments, entertainment investments, golf courses, and a professional hockey team, to charitable organizations.
United by an entrepreneurial spirit, DewCor companies are driven to take initiative, think creatively, collaborate, and innovate. Across each subsidiary, DewCor operates with a standard to expect more, developing unique opportunities and building communities where people want to live, work, and play. Simply put, DewCor believes in developing a better tomorrow for Newfoundland and Labrador.
The benefits of Galway living are beyond compare:
- Beautifully designed and constructed homes from a select group of Newfoundland’s finest builders with a wide range of models and finishes to reflect your personal taste and style.
- Maximum retention of backyard trees for ultimate privacy.
- A wide variety of lot sizes for all price ranges.
- An active lifestyle complimented by lush landscaped public spaces, parks, and trail system.
- The Village Green and Town Square, just steps from your front door.
- Nearby Glendenning Golf Course and The Shoppes at Galway.